Monday 16 November 2015

Hello, this is my first post and I just want to introduce myself.

I am Lyndsey, mother, crocheter and lover of all things bright and beautiful.

I learnt to crochet and knit as a child, but I picked back up the hook when I was pregnant with my second child. I had only intended on making a baby blanket, but instead turned into a hobby, then obsession and now occupation.

Here is my first attempt at making a baby blanket. It was made using Paton 100% Cotton yarn using Attic24s neat ripple pattern and it is beautiful! I immediately got the crochet bug!
 
 
So 2 1/2 years later I have made lots more and started selling my items on Etsy and Facebook
 
I am going to use this blog to share my love of crochet and hopefully inspire and help others along the way.
 
Anyway off to deal with the small ones and will update with lots more photos later
 
Bye


No comments:

Post a Comment